E&I ENGINEER - NORWAY05.02.2017
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Electrical and Instrument (E&I) Engineer with extensive experience engineering top side modules with good knowledge of NORSOK standards. Responsible for the technical assurance of the E&I system engineering/detail design – so that project meets the requirements of all specified codes and standards set out in Scope of Work. Project is based in Oslo, Norway.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Ensure the integrity of detail design complies with the project Scope of Work,
- Equipment supply complies with the project Approved Vendor List,
- Satisfies the requirements of all regulatory approvals such that class and all relevant certification is granted,
- Approve or reject requests for deviations from suppliers/EPC Contractor within the powers of delegation as given otherwise revert to the relevant discipline Technical Authority,
- Review of supplier/EPC Contractor detail design documents and drawings, Vendor documentation to ensure compliance with project Scope of Work ,
- Participate in design reviews,
- Participate in design verification activity identified within the project HSEQ Audit, Surveillance and Review Schedule e.g. FATs, SITs, etc.,
- Participate in the procurement process, follow up with Vendors and attend FAT's,
- Assist all other discipline requests for E&I engineering input as required,
- Actively participate in Company HSE initiatives, hazard reporting etc.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED:
- M.Sc./Engineering degree,
- Significant oil and gas industry experience (+10 years),
- Experience on the engineering of topsides,
- Familiar with the application of Classification Rules and relevant codes/standards.
- Excellent day rate on offer,
- Long term employment opportunity,
- Accommodation arranged & paid,
- Flights arranged & paid,
- Hire car arranged & paid,
- The opportunity to work for a huge company.
Start: February 2017
Duration: Long term
Our client are a company mainly working within the Oil & Gas industry run by senior engineers who have built up their skills and experience over more than 25 years of projects.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org